Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter.

I wanted to start and say isn't it strange how when you travel you start in one place and you end up in another. But of course, that's not strange, that's just what it means to travel. But there is something kind of amazing about getting in a car and sitting for an hour and ending up somewhere else. I am not stoned or crazy, I promise.

This week I gave two tests--one that almost everyone failed and one that almost everyone got an A on. I took Thursday off to go to a job interview (nailed it) and then had Good Friday off. How did I spend my time off you ask? Well duh, I drove around my new stomping grounds and got a burrito bowl at Chipotle before napping for three hours. What would you have done?

Easter came and went with many Reese's Eggs consumed. All in all a great success.

This upcoming week: diets be damned, I'm going on vacation. Joy is tempered by an upcoming wisdom tooth extraction, the end of the marking period, and the great emptying of my wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment